Surrounded by stunning vineyards, rolling hills, bushland and manicured gardens, Aravina Estate offers a mix of memorable experiences for the whole family.
- Wine Variety:Cuvee Brut,Late Harvest White,Rosé,Malbec,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Malbec,Sparkling,Merlot,Semillon,Tempranillo,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:Cellar door: 11-5 everyday; Restaurant: 11:30-3:30 everyday.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Geographe:Busselton / Capel
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Kids Play Area,Light Food,Restaurant,Cellar Door,Gallery,Functions
- Vineyards:26 hectares
- Cases Produced:10000
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 2001 - 2010
- Types & Styles:Estate Grown
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
This beautiful estate offers creative tastings, a fine-dining restaurant, casual dining Riviera Bar, Taphouse, car gallery and WA’s first surfing museum.
The first vines were planted in 1986 on prime country in Yallingup and offers some of the regions' best varietals, such as Chenin Blanc, SBS, Chardonnay, Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Malbec.
The Aravina Estate Restaurant offers fine-dining in an elegant, "Vogue-living" style setting, The menu focuses on local, sustainable produce, sourced from a growing collection of local farmers, as well as estate grown produce. The dishes are designed to pair with the Aravina Estate wines. Bookings are recommended, especially during holiday periods. For something more casual, unwind on the lawn and enjoy a Pizza from our Pizza Bar or grab a icy cold beer from our 8 Waves Taphouse. Visit on the weekends and enjoy live gigs on the lawn for the whole family to enjoy.
The WA Surf Museum chronicles the local surf culture and history with an impressive collection of vintage surfboards and cool memorabilia to check out.
Our Car Gallery features a variety of sports and Australian Muscle cars.