Fortified Wine Variety Wineries in Rosa Glen
Wineries in Rosa Glen
Hand crafted, small batch Fortified Wines from Margaret River WA made by Tash Arthur
- Open Days/times:Cellar Door by appointment only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Muscat,Semillon Chardonnay,Shiraz,Tempranillo
- Winemaker:Tash & Rob Arthur
- Size & Year:Established 2001 - 2010,Micro (1-999 cases)
- Facilities:Appointment Only
- Margaret River:Wallcliffe
Established in 2010 by Rob and Tash Arthur, Arthur Wines specialises in making fortified wines in the heart of the Margaret River wine region. Winemaker Tash developed a keen interest in fortified wines whilst working in Portugal and Rutherglen and Rob previously worked at Leeuwin Estate.
Hand crafted using traditional methods all wines are made in small batch format and are then patiently aged in a solera system until they are ready to be blended and enjoyed.
Fortifieds are a versatile drop, and can be enjoyed in a vareity of ways including as is or chilled, mixed over ice with tonic or made into a cocktail. Check out our website for ideas on how to enjoy your wines.
Cellar door strictly by appointment only, or check out list of excellent independent stockist online.