Merlot Wine Variety Wineries in Quedjinup
Wineries in Quedjinup
It's truly a family affair at this micro vineyard that operates with organic principles and minimal intervention winemaking to make a single Bordeaux inspired Cabernet blend each vintage.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Malbec,Merlot,Petit Verdot
- Winemaker:Josephine Perry
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 2001 - 2010
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Margaret River:Yallingup
Owners Wayne and Jill McGriskin established the Stonegaze (formerly Stonegate) vineyard in 2009 after a lifetime of working in finance and raising two daughters in Perth. This sustainable vineyard is meticulously operated by the pair, who, alongside award-winning contract winemaker Josephine Perry, utilise methods of minimal interference to produce a range of dry-grown, premium wines.
A single Bordeaux inspired Cabernet blend is made each vintage and is named after Wayne and Jill’s children and grandchildren.