Yallingup Margaret River Wineries in Metricup
Wineries in Metricup
- [email protected]
- 0412 177 481
Explore this picture-perfect, fast-growing Margaret River winery and their state of the art facilities.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:10am to 5:30pm 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Brands:Harmans Ridge Estate, Howling Wolves, Eight Vineyards, Mootow
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Cases Produced:1500 tonnes
- Vineyards:6 hectares
- Winemaker:David Longden
- Lunch Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Margaret River:Yallingup
Established in 2004, Howling Wolves unite practices of viticulture and winemaking to create an approachable range from premium Margaret River fruit at their modern, state-of-the-art winery.
We sorce our premium fruit from the best Margaret River growers. All our wines are produced organically at Harmans estate. We are working closley with our wine maker to produce the best posiible products.
Howling Wolves' labels; Claw, Small Batch and Red Wolf feature traditional varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose, Merlot and Pinot Noir, and also include exciting, premium bottles of Chenin Fume Blanc and Sparkling White Shiraz.
Due to the Corona Virus the cellar door will remain closed until further notice.