Chardonnay Semillon Wine Variety Wineries in Margaret River Central
Wineries in Margaret River Central
Establised in 1997, this West Australian wine company produces an four brands of premium award-winning wine.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Sparkling,Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Sparkling Rose,Syrah,Tempranillo,Vermentino,Rosé,Semillon Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Merlot,Merlot Cabernet,Cabernet Shiraz,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay Semillon,Cabernet
- Vineyards:120 hectares
- Size & Year:Established 2011 - 2019
- Brands:St Johns Brook, The Blackwood, Optimus, Crush
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Types & Styles:Family Run,Estate Grown,Hand Picked
- Geographe:Busselton / Capel
St Johns Vineyards is a proud family owned and operated company, making awesome wines which are exclusively sourced from 120 hectares of vineyards located in the Margaret River and Blackwood Valley wine regions. Bounded by oceans on three sides, the wine appellations experience a distinct Mediterranean climate with unique maritime conditions. Wines: Brand varieties include Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Sparking.