Things To Do in Donnybrook
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Attractions in Donnybrook 2
- [email protected]
- (08) 9780 4200
The Apple FunPark is the biggest free entry playground in Australia. Opened in Easter 2008, the park has play equipment for all ages – toddlers to teenagers.
- Suited For:Families,Kids (4 - 12)
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,School holidays
The Apple FunPark is a world class playground with equipment to suit all ages. Situated in the heart of Donnybrook (corner of Collins and Reserve St – off South West Highway) and close to shops, the Apple FunPark is the ideal destination for a day of family fun.
Apple FunPark features include:
- fully fenced with self-closing gates
- six electric BBQs, with shaded tables and seating
- running water
- lighting towers and CTC security cameras
- Please note that the park is not staffed.
The play equipment is second to none and includes;
- toddler and pre-schooler areas that include lots of low ride-on animals, kiddie swings, climbing and slide areas
- four-level towers with slides, rope bridges and flying foxes
- low rock climbing walls, swings and a spacenet
- two 9.5 m towers that rise above the ground with a range of play equipment suitable for all ages, including slides and climbing equipment
- And to keep the parents fit, there is also an adult-friendly area that has gym circuit exercise equipment!
- [email protected]
- 08 9731 6214
Take away what you pick, or purchase other fruits. Varieties vary depending on the time of year you visit. P.S. the orchards are very Instagram-worthy!
- Activity:Fruit Picking,Fruit Farm
- Open days/Times:Mon - Sun 10AM - 3.30PM
- Suited For:Families,Toddlers (0 - 3),Kids (4 - 12),Teens (13 - 17),Adults (18+),Seniors
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Learn how to properly cut apples and pick all the organic fresh produce you can hold at this equisite homestead.
Enquire over e-mail to secure your memorable fruit picking experience with Diana and Geoff Robb!