Sangiovese Wine Variety Wineries in Cowaramup
Wineries in Cowaramup
A small, family-owned vineyards producing a comprehensive range of 100% certified, low allergen wines including dry, sweet and fortified styles, winning multiple awards in mainstream wine shows.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Fortified,Sparkling,Cabernet,Chenin Blanc,Merlot,Tawny,Sangiovese,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:7 days 10am-5pm
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Organic (Certified)
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
- Vineyards:7.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Wayne Nobbs
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Settlers Ridge makes a comprehensive range of 100% certified organic wines. In addition, the wines are vegetarian (many are vegan friendly), asthma and allergy friendly and virtually preservative free. The small family-owned vineyard was planted in 1994 and over the years has won numerous awards in mainstream wine shows, dispelling any perceptions that quality may be compromised with organic methods.
The beautiful property has a lovely undulating landscape with a large area of Marri and Jarrah forest and heavy, gravel loam soils, perfect for viticulture. The wine range includes a Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin, Cabernet Sauvignon and Tawny.
Wines can be tasted at the Margaret River Farmer’s Markets