Cabernet Wine Variety Wineries in Carbunup River
Wineries in Carbunup River
- [email protected]
- (08) 9755 1155
Explore Margaret River’s wine and flower emporium, offering wine tastings, an amazing flower shop and homely café serving toasties, scones and pies.
- Open Days/times:9:30am to 4:30pm, everyday except Tuesday.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Cases Produced:3000 cases
- Vineyards:18 acres
- Winemaker:Simon Ding
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Light Food
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Margaret River:Carbunup
The Lewis Family settled their Carbunup property in 1922 as a small family farm. In 1986 the third generation planted vines and flowers which today makes the Anniebrook Wine and Flower Emporium, an incredible property planted with 5 acres of flowers and 18 acres of vines. Anniebrook Wines’ vibrant labels reflect the owner’s appreciation of beautiful flowers and delectable wines. Sweet and dry table wines and a fortified are made.
Located just 15 minutes from Dunsborough, the quaint cellar door offers wine tastings and showcases an array of flowers, handicrafts and more. Open daily (except for Fridays) from 10am - 3:30pm.
A stop at the welcoming Anniebrook Wines Café completes any visit. Open Wednesday to Monday for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, have a coffee or tea, homemade scones, or a homemade pie or toasty.
Anniebrook Wines features an impressive collection of more than fifty globally sourced essential oils that are bottled onsite, alongside arrays of artificial trees, silk flowers and beautiful estate-grown blooms.