Owner Jeremy Muller searched far and wide for the perfect site to grow wine after being introduced to White Burgundy by his father and now makes a tidy range of wines in Margaret River.
- Open Days/times:By appointment
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Syrah,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Cases Produced:2500 cases
- Vineyards:16 hectares
- Winemaker:Bruce Dukes and Remi Guise
- Facilities:No Cellar Door,Appointment Only
The Peccavi estate was established in 1996 by Jeremy Muller who searched the world for his perfect vineyard site, including going to the extreme of exploring ancient Roman vineyard sites in the UK. The vineyard is located in the ideal climate of Yallingup where Peccavi's uncompromising approach ensures the production of premium quality fruit from 16 hectares of thriving vineyards. Wines are made by a team of winemakers with impressive international accolades behind them.
The 'Peccavi' range is produced from estate-grown fruit focusing on Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Sauvignon Blanc Semillon. The 'No Regrets' range blends parcels of fruit from the region to produce Cabernet Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc Semillon in easy-drinking styles. Wines can be purchased online or at various stockists throughout Australia and internationally.