Discover highly-respected, certified organic wines over a relaxed seated tasting, or on a picnic rug in the gardens, at this sustainably focused vineyard, just 15 minutes north of Margaret River.
- Open Days/times:7 days 11am-5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Shiraz,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Dessert,Classic Dry White,Chenin Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc,Sparkling
- Cases Produced:2500 cases
- Vineyards:9 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Winemaker:Joel Page and Stuart Pym
- Facilities:Dogs Welcome,Organic (Certified),Picnic Facilities,Wheelchair Access,Cellar Door
Southern Cross Certified Organic since 2016, this boutique winery is known for superb-quality, sustainably made wines from their exceptional vineyard in Wilyabrup. The vineyard was planted in the mid-1990s. Stormflower acquired the property in 2007 progressed along the path of natural vineyard management, culminating in organic certification. The wines are textural and structured and perfect for pairing with food. Sparkling Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon Blend, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Blend, Cabernet Sauvignon and Botrytis wine are made.
The minimalist, understated cellar door continues the sustainable philosophy, with its natural feel and tasting table made from a Marri tree that blew down during a storm in 2013. The cellar door offers seated tastings, reflecting the winemakers’ preference to enjoy wines in an environment that is simple, welcoming and unhurried. Post-tasting, grab one of Stormflower’s picnic rugs and enjoy a glass of wine in the gardens.