Robert Oatley Margaret River
Taste a stylish range of wines with grapes sourced from Australia’s foremost regions at the sleek Margaret River cellar door and stunning garden of 1000 roses.
- Open Days/times:7 days 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Botrytis Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Syrah,Sparkling Cuvee,Rose,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Grenache,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Winemaker:Larry Cherubino, Debbie Lauritz
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Functions,Dogs Welcome,Picnic Facilities,Wheelchair Access
Founded by the late Robert Oatley AO BEM (known widely for establishing the Hunter Valley’s Rosemount Estate), Robert Oatley Wines makes a range of diverse, regional wines from Margaret River, the Great Southern and McLaren Vale.
The wines are made in a modern fashion with a focus on provenance and a sense of place. Fruit is sourced from premier Australian wine regions to create a dynamic range, reflective of the unique varietal styles coming from the nation’s different winegrowing areas. Wine styles include Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Syrah and Grenache.
The Margaret River cellar door is set amongst 110 hectares of outstanding vineyard and a rose garden of 1,000 flowers. Its large open fireplace and expansive terrace are ideal for a glass of wine in any season. The modern architecture is impressive including open beams of ironbark timbers sourced from Sydney’s original Wooloomooloo Wharf (a link back to the Oatley family’s personal home in New South Wales). A range of complimentary and paid for tastings are available daily from 10.30 am to 4.30 pm.
5 Red Stars
- Address: Robert Oatley Margaret River, 3478 Caves Road,Wilyabrup,WA,6282
- Phone: 08 9750 4000
- Email: [email protected]