Celestial Bay Wines
A family-owned and operated winery committed to making and exporting quality, contemporary wines around the world.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Malbec,Petit Verdot,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Celestial Bay Wines
- Cases Produced:7000
- Vineyards:60 hectares
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
In 2000, owners Michael & Kim O’Brien chose Margaret River as the place in which to establish Celestial Bay and turned their dream into a reality with the purchase of 210 acres. Now led by the second generation of the O’Brien family, this small winery has grown to become an international exporter with a string of accolades to its name.
The contemporary wine range is made by son Aaron O’Brien, a qualified winemaker and viticulturist who has worked vintages all around the world. The range focuses on Margaret River’s primary varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc Semillon Blends.