Howling Wolves Wine Group
Explore this picture-perfect, fast-growing Margaret River winery and their state of the art facilities.
- Open Days/times:10am to 5:30pm 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Harmans Ridge Estate, Howling Wolves, Eight Vineyards, Mootow
- Cases Produced:1500 tonnes
- Vineyards:6 hectares
- Winemaker:David Longden
Established in 2004, Howling Wolves unite practices of viticulture and winemaking to create an approachable range from premium Margaret River fruit at their modern, state-of-the-art winery.
We sorce our premium fruit from the best Margaret River growers. All our wines are produced organically at Harmans estate. We are working closley with our wine maker to produce the best posiible products.
Howling Wolves' labels; Claw, Small Batch and Red Wolf feature traditional varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose, Merlot and Pinot Noir, and also include exciting, premium bottles of Chenin Fume Blanc and Sparkling White Shiraz.
Due to the Corona Virus the cellar door will remain closed until further notice.