Planted with Margaret River’s most diverse range of grape varieties, discover this organic, single-vineyard’s classic and curio wines at its period cottage tasting room, with unique heritage views.
- Open Days/times:Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Merlot Blend,Dessert,Botrytis Riesling,Cabernet,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Merlot,Petit Verdot,Tawny,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Verdelho,Viognier,Zinfandel,Sparkling,Rosé,Brut,Cabernet Malbec,Grenache,Malbec,Marsanne,Fortified
- Brands:The Bartondale, St Johns, Estate Range, Silverleaf
- Cases Produced:45000 cases
- Vineyards:Single-vineyard with 56ha of vines.
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Winemaker:Dave Longden
- Facilities:Dogs Welcome,Wheelchair Access,Organic (Certified),Light Food,Cellar Door,Picnic Facilities
Churchview Estate is a family owned, organically operated vineyard. In 1999, father and son, Spike and Ray Fokkema, established Churchview and built it up from the ground. The 100 hectare estate has accumulated a total of 56 hectares of vines, growing 16 different grape varieties. Churchview pride themselves on cultivating, crafting and cherishing the land, the grapes and the wines.
Our portfolio of wines is both exciting and extensive, and will satisfy even the most discerning wine enthusiast. Delve into some history in our period cottage tasting room, where you will be taken through an informative tasting that will stimulate and invigorate your senses.
We are a dog friendly vineyard and welcome your well behaved pets, on a leash in our public areas and gardens. While we do not allow your pets inside the tasting room, we are more than happy to accompany you outside to enjoy a scenic tasting.