Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
Luxury B&B in a peaceful forest. 5 mins to Prevelly surf, river, cafes, 5-10 mins to town with 15 restaurants, 6 bars, shops and 12 wineries nearby. Central to lighthouses, caves, karri forest etc
- Rating:4.5 star
- Online Booking Link:https://apac.littlehotelier.com/properties/LOARINGPLACE
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Type:Bed & Breakfast,4 - 5 Stars
Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
Accommodation at its finest.
Boutique Modern Eco-friendly Spa-Bath
Enjoy a relaxing and peaceful BnB holiday. Set deep within a beautiful forest, enjoy the tranquil atmosphere, warm hospitality, hearty breakfasts and knowledgeable advice from your friendly hosts, Pam and Dirk. Conveniently located, the Loaring Place 4.5 Star resort has four contemporary guest rooms each with a double spa and en-suite. Purpose built luxury accommodation with all the creature comforts that you desire. Our mission is for you to relax, rejuvenate, be happy and have a most memorable stay at our holiday cottage accommodation.
· Four private and spacious luxury accommodation rooms each with a peaceful view out to a personal courtyard with seating overlooking the forest
· The most comfortable queen bed and a choice of pillows await your weary head guaranteeing a great night’s sleep
· Each beautifully appointed room has a large en-suite with double spa-bath, separate shower and separate toilet
· Huge guest lounge with gas log fire that leads to a relaxing alfresco area set in the native forest
· Each of the spacious B&B’s guest rooms has Satellite TV plus Chromecast and a DVD player
· The comfortable guest lounge features a huge LCD TV with Chromecast and DVD connected to a fabulous home-theatre sound system
· A bar fridge, safe and tea and coffee making facilities are also in your room for your convenience.
· Theatre-grade sound proofing throughout the whole building ensuring your privacy and comfort
· Serene bush by the doorstep of your luxury holiday accommodation, full of wildflowers and birdlife
Jump on Margaret River's Food and Wine Trail direct from your luxury accommodation – You can also join a special Margaret River Nature Tour, so you can sample as much of the region's wine as you like! while enjoying the scenic highlights of the region.
Our holiday resort accommodation in Margaret River is just a hop and a skip away from some of Australia's best known waves. Whether you’re catching them or just watching them, you can also grab an amazing massage afterwards.
For a gourmet continental Australian breakfast, start the morning with a choice of fresh fruit juice, hot espresso coffee or a pot of fresh tea. Then help yourself to a selection of seasonal fruits, cereals, yoghurts and home-made bread topped with local Berry Farm jams and other spreads including Dirk’s honey from our forest. We also offer a selection of cold meats or some Belgian waffles and maple syrup.
As an optional extra, complete your breakfast with an order for free range eggs cooked just how you like them on home-made toast with grilled bacon or sausages and garnished with herbs from our own garden. We can serve a full cooked breakfast from an a la carte menu at very reasonable prices. You can order hash browns, mushrooms, grilled tomato or wilted spinach. Eggs Benedict is also available.
Complimentary tea or coffee with freshly baked treats is available anytime or have a lucky dip from the Allsorts jar.