Since 2007 5 Star Halliday-rated with Riesling and Cabernet Sauvignon amongst the standouts, the Great Southern Region’s most northern vineyard, owned operated by the Sprigg Family. Aged Riesling WOW
- Open Days/times:Open times 10am to 4.30pm, mainly during the week, see website for details
- Wine Region:Great Southern
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Riesling,Shiraz,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Brands:Trevelen Farm
- Cases Produced:3000 cases
- Vineyards:6.9 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes, ramps to cellar door and bathroom.
- Facilities:Dogs Welcome,Wheelchair Access,Cellar Door
Established on the Sprigg family farm halfway(50 kms from both) Kojonup and Mount Barker in 1993. Easily accessable off the Albany Highway on Weir Road. Second generation Ben and wife Louise now run the property which focuses on Riesling and Cabernet, with varieties Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz and Merlot also planted. Our winemaker James Kellie makes the wines at his Harewood Estate winery. From the onset, vintages of Trevelen Wines have received significant critical acclaim including the coveted 5 Red and Black Star James Halliday winery rating since 2007.
*Get a group together and book an aged Rielsing tasting. 1998 to present vintage.
Just 30 minutes north of Mount Barker and south of Kojonup, the Trevelen cellar door has a beautiful view of rolling vineyards and the picturesque Stirling Ranges. Current Release Tastings are available - Check our website to see when we are open , usually weekdays , really anytime by prior arrangement , ring ahead on 0418 361 052.