The Australian Hotels Association (AHA) have announced the winners of 2022 AHA Perth Airport Accommodation Awards, showcasing the top places to stay, eat and drink in WA. The winners feature WA mainstays The Ritz-Carlton and Pan Pacific, with Samuels on Mill receiving a Highly Commended mention. Of the 13 awards up for grabs, QT Hotel dominated – winning three of the top awards.
Featured: Hearth, The Ritz-Carlton
Places to eat & drink
Hearth won the Hotel Wine List Award, and deservingly so. Located in the Ritz-Carlton, and on the edge of Elizabeth Quay, Hearth plates up breakfast, lunches and dinners based on a seasonal menu with fresh local ingredients. Their wine menu features drops by the bottle or the glass or wine pairings to match your meal, with a list of different wine varietals showing off the best of Australian wines.
- Hearth, The Ritz-Carlton – Hotel Wine List Award
- UMA, Pan Pacific- Contemporary Cuisine Award
- Rooftop at QT, QT – Hotel Bar Award
- Santini Grill, QT – Hotel Restaurant Award
- Samuels on the Mill, Parmelia Hilton – Highly Commended Hotel Restaurant
Places to stay
QT has been awarded an impressive three out of 13 top awards, including the prestigious WA’s Best Accomodation Hotel Award. QT’s bar and restaurant were also awarded, with Santini Grill winning the Hotel Restaurant Award. Rooftop at QT received the ‘Hotel Bar Award’ with its stunning 18th-floor views of the city, and cocktail list that incorporates Australian native flavours and international flair. Their high achievements are a testament to the best quality service, and we think QT is the perfect spot for a city staycation.
- QT Perth – WA’s Best Accommodation Hotel Award
- Be. Fremantle – Apartment/Suite Accommodation Award
- Miners Rest, Kalgoorlie – Mid-Range Accommodation Award
- Aloft Perth – Superior Accommodation Award
- The Ritz-Carlton – Deluxe Accomodation Award
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, Broome – WA’s Best Regional Accommodation Award