Craft Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Swan Valley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Swan Valley Region
Located in the old cellars of the Houghton winery, this small art space is the full package; visitors can dine in the cafe, taste beautiful wines and view the ever-changing exhibitions in the gallery.
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 11am - 4pm
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Metal Work,Mixed Media,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
With exhibitions changing every fortnight, the Gallery at Houghton features the best selection of handcrafted artwork, including glass-work, jewellery, sculptures, paintings and plenty of homewares and giftwares to purchase.
Artworks and furniture in a studio set in a garden. Shows the bold prints of Jude Taylor. Her work reflects the Western Australian flora and her perception of life.
- Open Days/times:Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Galleries:Craft,Painting,Print Making,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Description currently unavailable
A boutique art and homewares shop located in the beautiful Ethel Street Courtyard in Guildford, Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday -Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Nicola Cowie & Katherine Ferguson
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Artist Studio,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Owned by artists Nicola Cowie and Katherine C Ferguson, The Artists Nook is a sweet little shop tucked away in the beatiful Ethel Street courtyard in Guildford. Filled to the brim with beautiful artwork, homewares and accessories by local creatives. The Artists Nook Workshops are in full swing, join in on the creative fun and learn some new arty skills with an ever changing array of classes to choose from!