Saturday Open Days Galleries & Public Art in Northern Suburbs
Galleries in Perth Northern Suburbs
Visit the MADCAT Photography Gallery at Wanneroo Markets. We sell beautiful Western Australian Landscape & Wildlife Prints, Canvases & Photo Gifts created by local Fine Art Photographer Dave Catley.
- Galleries:Photography,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm
- Represented Artists:Dave Catley - Fine Art Photographer
- Facilities:Cafe,Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
Welcome to MADCAT Photography Gallery at the Wanneroo Markets, the home of Western Australian Landscape & Wildlife photography by Dave Catley Fine Art Landscape Photographer.
If you are looking for Western Australian Landscape photography to decorate your home then come and visit us Friday through to Monday from 9am to 4pm. No wall space - no problem. We have a range of scarve and giftware so you can even choose to decorate yourself!
You can browse through our extensive catalogue of Western Australian Landscape photography to decorate your walls, your bedroom, your dining area, your living space or yourself. You can choose from Framed Prints, Stretched Canvases, Cushion Covers, Tapestries, Mugs, Keyring, Greeting Cards and much more. For the more adventurous you can even decorate yourself with our Scarves, Tote Bags and Leggings. For those items we don't have in stock you can place an order and we will deliver them as soon as possible.
Our selection of Western Australian Landscape photos range from as far south as Margaret River all the way up to Monkey Mia. With future trips planned more images will become available on a regular basis so check back often.
Or join our VIP Club on our Website to receive our regular updates & specal offers and we will let you know when there is something new available. Our VIP members get special offers we don’t advertise anywhere else.
Dave & Maggie
- [email protected]
- +61 400823 689
An inspired and innovative art space in Scarborough bringing the community together to honour Mo, Evie and Otis Maslin.
- Galleries:Painting,Drawing,Artisan Workshop,Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Various Artists
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
The Artspace Collective is an inspired and innovative community hub in Scarborough, bringing together artists and creatives to establish a space for art sessions, exhibitions, music, food and creative artisan workshops for kids and adults!
Downstairs Gallery, Arts,Crafts And Gifts. Featuring Art and Craft by local artists.
- Galleries:Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Woodwork,Art Gallery,Painting,Photography,Sculpture,Textiles,Mixed Media,Public Art Gallery,Artisan Workshop
- Open Days/times:Thursday - Monday 10am - 3pm
- Open Days:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Thursday,Public Holidays
The City of Wanneroo Gallery is proud to showcase a diverse range of world-class exhibitions throughout the year, including contemporary art, local history and community art.
- Galleries:Ceramics,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture,Textiles,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Wednesday to Friday, 10am until 4pm and Saturday 10am until 1pm (during exhibitions only)
- Represented Artists:Images of artwork by Ross Potter, Laurel Nannup, Tony Jones, Matt Dickmann, Penny Coss, Erin Coates and Anna Louise-Richardson.
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Facilities:Cafe,Wheelchair Access,Free