Wineries in Perth Inner City
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Perth Metro
The Calneggia Family Vineyard produces an extensive range of fruit-driven wines with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz Cabernet,Sparkling,Tempranillo,Prosecco,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay Semillon,Pinot Gris,Rose
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Open Days/times:Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5pm
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Winemaker:Brian Fletcher
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Brands:Rosabrook, Bunkers, Calneggia, Bramble Lane, Brian Fletcher Signature Wine
The Calneggia family have owned vineyards in the Margaret River region for over twenty five years.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9892 1499
"The name Risky Business is decidedly tongue-in-cheek, for the partnership headed by Rob Quenby has neatly sidestepped any semblance of risk." James Halliday, The Wine Companion
- Wine Variety:Malbec,Pinot Gris,Riesling,Rose,Grenache,Shiraz,Tempranillo,Prosecco,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Greater Perth
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 2011 - 2019
- Winemaker:Andrew Vesey
- Facilities:Appointment Only
- Cases Produced:3500
From our first vintage in 2013, Risky Business Wines are produced from selected low intervention vineyards, then hand-made using small batch winemaking techniques. We are based in the Great Southern and Margaret River regions in Western Australia but also source fruit for our Prosecco and Pinot Grigio from vineyards in Victoria’s King Valley.
Our wines bring together the vision and decades of experience of grape grower and viticulturist Rob Quenby, operator of Western Australia’s most diverse and prestigious viticulturist company, Quenby Viticultural Services (QVS). The Viticultural business gives Rob an opportunity to pre-select the best parcels from these great vineyards to use in the Risky Business range.
We currently produce wines with volumes as tiny as 150 cases, with some varieties up to a modest production of 800 cases.
Production: 3,500 dozens | Sales in Australia, Pacific Rim and Japan
Partner Rob Quenby - Viticulturist • Partner John Waldron - Vintner