Prosecco Wine Variety Wineries in Perth and Surrounds
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Perth And Surrounds
The Calneggia Family Vineyard produces an extensive range of fruit-driven wines with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
- Open Days/times:Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay Semillon,Pinot Gris,Rose,Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz Cabernet,Sparkling,Tempranillo,Prosecco
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Winemaker:Brian Fletcher
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Brands:Rosabrook, Bunkers, Calneggia, Bramble Lane, Brian Fletcher Signature Wine
The Calneggia family have owned vineyards in the Margaret River region for over twenty five years.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9892 1499
"The name Risky Business is decidedly tongue-in-cheek, for the partnership headed by Rob Quenby has neatly sidestepped any semblance of risk." James Halliday, The Wine Companion
- Wine Region:Greater Perth
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Malbec,Pinot Gris,Riesling,Rose,Cabernet Sauvignon,Grenache,Shiraz,Tempranillo,Prosecco
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Facilities:Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 2011 - 2019
- Cases Produced:3500
- Winemaker:Andrew Vesey
From our first vintage in 2013, Risky Business Wines are produced from selected low intervention vineyards, then hand-made using small batch winemaking techniques. We are based in the Great Southern and Margaret River regions in Western Australia but also source fruit for our Prosecco and Pinot Grigio from vineyards in Victoria’s King Valley.
Our wines bring together the vision and decades of experience of grape grower and viticulturist Rob Quenby, operator of Western Australia’s most diverse and prestigious viticulturist company, Quenby Viticultural Services (QVS). The Viticultural business gives Rob an opportunity to pre-select the best parcels from these great vineyards to use in the Risky Business range.
We currently produce wines with volumes as tiny as 150 cases, with some varieties up to a modest production of 800 cases.
Production: 3,500 dozens | Sales in Australia, Pacific Rim and Japan
Partner Rob Quenby - Viticulturist • Partner John Waldron - Vintner
Tonon Vineyard & Winery is an independent, family owned and operated vineyard, winery and cellar door in the Bickley-Carmel Valley, only 30 minutes from the Perth CBD.
- Open Days/times:Saturdays 10am – 4pm or by appointment
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Malbec,Sangiovese,Tempranillo,Vermentino,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Fiano,Prosecco
- Vineyards:Single vineyard (1 hectare)
- Winemaker:Daniel Tonon BCom. GradDip (Oenology)
- Size & Year:Established 2011 - 2019
- Cellar Door Open:Saturday
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
- Facilities:Cellar Door
Specialising in the production of boutique, award winning wines, handcrafted from estate grown alternative varieties. Notably, the vineyard features the first commercial plantings of Prosecco in the Perth Hills.
Join the winemaker, Daniel Tonon, for a unique wine tasting experience to sample his distinctive wines.
Trophy Winner for Best Sparkling Wine – 2019 Perth Hills Wine Show.