Thursday Open Days Galleries & Public Art in Pemberton
Galleries in Pemberton
- [email protected]
- 08 9776 0304
Wonderful combination of Fine Art and sculpture in all mediums. Exquisite Hand Crafted Jewellery by resident Jeweller. Relaxed atmosphere. Easy parking even for the largest bus. Licensed cafe facilities.
- Galleries:Furniture,Painting,Jewellery,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 9am - 4.30pm
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Pemberton's newest art Gallery showing an ever-changing display of Hanging art by prominent artists, sculptures in all mediums with unique local timber and woodcraft. Internationally recognised Resident Jeweller ready to create that special treasure. Quiet relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy our Cafe & Fine Local Wines. Main Road location with ample parking with easy access. Children welcome. Local & Overseas freight arranged. Disabled facilities.
One of Australia's best country galleries, renowned for its displays and art. Exhibits by some of WA's best artists not just in wood, but fine furniture, art, ceramics, jewellery and glass.
- Galleries:Sculpture,Woodwork,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 9am - 5pm
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday
View the gallery collection and take home a memory from the gift shop. Commissions and freight can be arranged.
Peter Kovacsy, professional artist specialising in cast glass, designer maker of bespoke glass sculptures and contemporary wood and metal art objects.
- Open Days/times:Generally open Monday to Saturday, please call or text to confirm the opening times on the day or to set up an after-hours visit to the studio.
- Represented Artists:Peter Kovacsy
- Galleries:Glass,Furniture,Craft,Metal Work,Photography,Woodwork,Artist Studio,Art Gallery,Sculpture,Ceramics,Mixed Media
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday