Prosecco Wine Variety Wineries in Pemberton Area
Wineries in Pemberton Area
- [email protected]
Synonymous with quality, Pemberley produces premium cool climate wines, wine grapes and gourmet food products, as well as hosting seasonal Art and Comedy Events in the Pemberley vineyard at Pemberton.
- Open Days/times:By Appointment Only - Bookings Essential
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Pinot Gris,Pinot Noir,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Sparkling,Prosecco,Method Traditionale,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Prosecco Sparkling
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Cases Produced:4500 cases
- Winemaker:Ross Pamment, Andrew Cherry, Colby Quirk, Michael Ng
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Vineyards:74 ha
Pemberley vineyard now includes 74 hectares of vines and we produce Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Prosecco, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Merlot and Pinot Gris.
The wines, particularly Lustre - methode tradionelle sparkling, have received great success and many accolades. The Lustre was awarded Best Sparkling Wine at the Wine Show of Western Australia in both 2018 and 2019
Tours include a ‘tour and tasting’ experience and can be arranged by booking in advance for groups of 4 – 12 people.