Monday Lunch Open Wineries in Pemberton Area
Wineries in Pemberton Area
- [email protected]
- 08 9776 1584
Surrounded by Karri forest with panoramic lake-views, discover this 4 Star Halliday winery’s superb regional range or indulge in contemporary dining, bursting with world-class local produce.
- Wine Region:Pemberton
- Wine Variety:Malbec,Viognier,Shiraz,Zinfandel,Sparkling,Rosé,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc
- Open Days/times:Fri to Mon 10am to 4pm
- Lunch Open:Monday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Friday,Saturday
- Facilities:Accommodation,Cellar Door,Functions,Light Food
- Cases Produced:12,000 cases
- Vineyards:23.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Chris Murtha
Nestled amongst magnificent and picturesque Karri and Jarrah forest, Silkwood Wines’ undulating landscape, a temperate climate and rich gravelly loam soils produce wines of exceptional quality. Owned by the Bowman family since 2004, the first vines of the 23 hectare vineyard (Shiraz and Chardonnay) were planted in 1999. Subsequent plantings of many more grape varieties followed.
Silkwood's extensive range focuses on regional varietal wines, expressed through three tiers. Pemberton’s flagship varietals Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling are at the core of the range which is also embellished with Shiraz, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Semillon, Malbec and two sparkling wines.
The scenic, lakeside cellar door, with its knowledgeable staff provides the perfect relaxed setting to sample Silkwood Wine’s extensive range of wines. Open Friday to Monday 10am - 4pm.
Pemberton is renowned for its exceptional fresh produce and the Silkwood restaurant uses the finest local ingredients in its colourful, seasonal menu, created by world-class chefs. Perched lakeside with panoramic views of the Karri forest, this is the ideal setting to enjoy sumptuous gourmet delights and award-winning wines. Open Friday to Monday 10am - 4pm.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 0225
Enjoy boutique wines (and beers) in a laid-back, family-friendly, dining setting with delicious local produce and panoramic Karri forest and vineyard views that are distinctive to Pemberton.
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm , Thursday to Sunday.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Brands:WoodSmoke Estate
- Cases Produced:1500 - 2499
- Vineyards:9.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Julie White
- Facilities:Light Food,Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Acquired by Rod and Carmel Liebeck in 1998, Woodsmoke Estate is situated in the picturesque region of Pemberton where the climate of mild summer days and cool nights produce premium wines of unique style and flavour. The limited release, estate-grown wines fuse traditional and modern techniques, resulting in great quality and approachability. Varieties include Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz and a Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay blend. The cellar door is open Thursday to Sunday 11am - 5pm for generous wine tastings and sales.
Enjoy a laid-back, beer and wine-friendly menu with generous portions and ever-changing dishes. The brewery setting is perfect for the whole family, with a play room and spacious lawn area overlooking the scenic vineyard and dam that is often visited by friendly wildlife.
The estate is also home to Jarrah Jack's brewery, featuring a range of skilfully brewed beers using fine natural ingredients and time-honoured techniques.