Micro (1-999 cases) Size & Year Wineries in Nannup Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Nannup Area
A family-owned and operated vineyard 10km south of Nannup specialising in Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Wine Variety:Semillon,Shiraz,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Brands:Red Gully Wines
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Vineyards:3 hectares
Red Gully was established in 1997 to primarily grow red wine grapes and produce great wines that are based on the long ripening periods in this part of Western Australia. Owned and operated by the Walter family, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties were originally planted, alongside small blocks of Pinot Noir, Merlot, Chardonnay and Semillon.
Red Gully focuses on making Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, which are available to order online with free delivery to the Perth Metropolitan area.