Food & Drink in Mindarie
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Bars And Restaurants in Mindarie
- [email protected]
Step into holiday mode…even if it’s just for the afternoon.
- Open Days/times:Saturday & Sunday: 11am - late
- Bars & Clubs:Outdoor
- Facilities:Family Friendly,Function Venue,Live Music
- Type:Bar with Restaurant
- Restaurants:Australian - Modern
Open every Saturday & Sunday from 11am, Cabana is the perfect spot to lounge poolside and sip on a beverage from our extensive menu including local & Australian wines, hand crafted cocktails, local craft beers & ciders. The cabana is designed to share with plenty of fresh, vibrant flavours.
Whatever the time of day, whoever you’re with, you will feel right at home at Dôme in Mindarie.
- Facilities:Takeaway,Family Friendly
- Dinner:Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Restaurants:Australian - Modern,Cafe Dining
- Breakfast:Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Whatever the time of day, whoever you’re with, you will feel right at home at Dôme. The armchairs are big and welcoming, the Wi-Fi is free and the newspapers and magazines are plentiful. Our all day menu is made up of café favourites and seasonal classics. While some of our restaurants are BYO and others are licenced and either way 60+ serve the expertly made coffee we’re renowned for.
Dôme restaurants are relaxed, welcoming and a great place to get together for bookclub, mothers’ group or a business meeting. You can drop in for a cup of satisfying coffee, meal or just soak up the ambience in one of our big leather armchairs.
Their all day menu will keep you nourished and refreshed. It is full of classic favourites like pizzas, burgers, soups and salads but make sure you leave room for dessert; our cake cabinet is a celebration of the most popular cakes of all time. Our food is accompanied by an impressive array of hot and cold drinks. In addition to our espresso coffees, you can enjoy a wide selection of loose-leaf teas, fresh fruit smoothies, milkshakes, sparkling drinks and our signature blended ice chocolate and coffee Espreskis.
To feed your mind, we have a selection of complimentary magazines, newspapers and free Wi-Fi for those of you wanting to study, work or play. While you relax, we’ll keep the kids entertained with our activity sheets and crayons that they are welcome to keep – there’s even a Junior version of our menu especially designed for those little rumbling tummies.
Come and discover why there’s no place like Dôme.
Award winning craft beer by Indian Ocean Brewing company.
- Open Days/times:Mon-Thurs 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am, Sun 10:30am-10pm
- Bars & Clubs:Pub
- Facilities:Family Friendly,Accommodation,Licensed
- Type:Restaurant,Bar with Restaurant,Brewery
- Lunch:Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Dinner:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Breweries & Distilleries:Cider,Brewery,Light Food,Restaurant
- Restaurants:Pub Food,Vegetarian,Gluten Free
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
Head Brewer Jack Purser has won many awards for his Indi brews; recently winning four medals at the Australian International Beer Awards 2017. Two bronze medals for the Little Red Fish and Pilsner, silver for the third time for his famous Lager and gold for a beer he has been working very hard on to perfect the Indian Ocean Brewing Co. Street Beer.
As the Indian Ocean looms in the distance and the sun sets upon the broad horizon, Portofinos Quinns Beach gives diners a front row seat to these beautiful sights.
Cafe: Monday to Sunday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Restaurant/Function Venue: Wednesday to Saturday 4.30pm - late. Sunday 12pm - 8pm
- [email protected]
our local Italian by the water. Just how it used to be. Ritrovo, meaning ‘to meet’. A place to meet, to dine, to espresso & to spritz.
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday; 7am - late
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Ritrovo’s ethos is one of simplicity and excellence – think traditional recipes prepared with simple ingredients, executed exceptionally well. Sicilian Venue Manager Salvatore Lanzafame and Head Chef Fabrizio Baglio have brought their home-grown roots and creativity to Mindarie shores and put together a menu to transport diners’ tastebuds directly to the Mediterranean. Open from 7am daily you can enjoy a delectable breakfast by the water & fantastic coffee every morning.
A pub right on the waters edge; Famous for their relaxed atmosphere, menu of pub classics and Marina views, watch the boats cruise by over a drink with friends or treat the family to a meal.
- Facilities:Kids Play Area,Live Music,Waterfront,Family Friendly
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday: 11am - late
- Restaurants:Pub Food
- Type:Bar with Restaurant
Open 7 days a week you are able to relax in the outdoor beer garden which spills onto the Marina Boardwalk and have a drink from the wide range of Australian wines, local and international beers and ciders. The Boat is the home of live music at The Marina Mindaries with entertainment Friday to Sunday.