Small (5,000-49,999 cases) Size & Year Wineries in Millendon
Wineries in Millendon
An ambient, welcoming winery founded by one of WA’s premier culinary families, offering flavourful, generous wine styles and a varied, seasonal and delicious menu.
- Wine Variety:Pinot Noir,Riesling,Pinot Gris,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Sparkling Shiraz,Chardonnay,Malbec,Dessert,Fortified,Cabernet Sauvignon,Shiraz,Rosé
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Open Days/times:Thu to Sun 10am to 5pm
- Cellar Door Open:Holidays,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Thursday,Friday
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Winemaker:Digby Leddin
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Facilities:Restaurant,Functions,Cellar Door
- Cases Produced:7000 cases
Lamont's began in the Swan Valley in the late 1970s. These days the family also operates a collection of acclaimed restaurants and cafes around WA, in Perth, Cottesloe and Margaret River.
The Lamont family began winemaking when founder Corin Lamont joined with her father Jack Mann to make wines for the family following Jack’s retirement. Jack Mann was an Australian winemaking legend who led the way at Swan Valley’s icon estate, Houghton, for over 50 years.
Lamont's has adapted over the years to create a genuine experience for both enjoying and learning about wines. The designated tasting area has a warm winery ambience and a friendly atmosphere making it a great place to spend time in the Valley. The wine list is quite diverse with over 15 wines including sparkling, dry and sweet whites and reds, and an outstanding range of fortifieds. Casual group wine tastings start from $10 per person from groups of 10 to 60 people.
Lamont's is known widely for their tapas-sized dishes that are designed to share. Tip: The Duck Parfait and Tempura Battered “Shark Bay” Whiting Fillets are classic dishes its loyal diners love! There is also a kid’s menu and tempting dessert selection. The deluxe Wine Tasting and Sit Down Rolling Tapas Lunch offers exceptional value, from just $60 per person. Open Thursday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm.
5 Black Stars & 2015 ‘Dark Horse Winery’ with 6 wines rated 94 points and above.