Light Food Facilities Wineries in Manjimup Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Manjimup Area
- [email protected]
- (08) 9772 4255
Taste highly acclaimed Pinot Noir, Verdelho, Merlot and more from a boutique Manjimup wineries that is reimagining cool-climate wines in WA from their modern cellar door.
- Wine Variety:Pinot Noir,Verdelho,Sparkling,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Merlot,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Fortified,Rose,Dessert
- Open Days/times:Open Mon to Fri, weekends by appointment
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Light Food
- Cases Produced:15, 000
- Vineyards:40 hectares
- Winemaker:David Dowden
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
What began as a passion for wine in 1987 for Vic Kordic has blossomed into an impressive operation with an award-winning wine range. Sons Mark and Paul Kordic now head the vineyard and make cool climate estate-grown and bottled wines with elegant and unique character from their boutique operation.
The wines have a great depth of flavour and texture born from sensitive winemaking and fermentation with natural yeast in the Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs, reflective of Manjimup’s ideal growing conditions. The award-winning range also includes Verdelho, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and a Sparkling Merlot.
Recently re-opened, the modern cellar door offers samples of Chestnut wines alongside their Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Verjuice from Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, and on weekends by appointment only.