Craft Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Kununurra
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Kununurra East Kimberley
- [email protected]
- 08 9168 1616
Birdland Functional Art Gallery specialises in unique pottery, glass and jewellery made in the Kimberley.
- Open Days/times:Mon - Fri 10am-4pm; Sat 10am-2pm
- Open Days:Saturday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Both a working studio and gallery, Birdland showcases pottery, glassware and a range of jewellery including silver, handmade lampwork beads, wood, resin and semi-precious stones. Many pieces are of a one-off or limited nature and all work can be easily packed to travel or for posting at your convenience.They galley opens year round.
Celebrating Art and Culture
- Galleries:Aboriginal,Craft,Drawing,Painting,Sculpture,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (May - September also open Saturday 10am – 2pm)
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Waringarri Aboriginal Arts specializes in contemporary collectable art of the East Kimberley. Situated in Kununurra, in the heart of Miriwoong country, Waringarri artists share the importance of country and culture, while exploring a celebration of colour, composition and individualism.
The art centre is wholly indigenous owned and operates as an artists’ studio and gallery selling ochre paintings, limited edition prints, engraved boabs and wood carvings.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm. Weekends by Appointment.