Restaurant Facilities Wineries in Herne Hill
Wineries in Herne Hill
- [email protected]
- (08) 9296 6190
Located in the heart of the valley, Carilley is renowned for its stunning grounds and restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine and a variety of wine, boutique beers and ciders.
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Fortified,Sparkling,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Merlot,Shiraz,Viognier,Cabernet Sauvignon,Verdelho
- Facilities:Functions,Restaurant,Cellar Door,Kids Play Area
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Dinner Open:Friday
- Cases Produced:1500 cases
- Vineyards:4.2 acres
- Winemaker:John Griffiths
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Whether you decide to drop in to the cellar door or have lunch in the restaurant or alfresco sails area, everyone enjoys the lush vineyards, ancient gums, enchanting gardens and kid’s play area.
The Cellar door is open for tastings Thursday to Sunday and offers a wide variety of wines produced from the rich loamy soil on-site, including Chardonnay, Shiraz and Merlot. The Chenin and Viognier grapes are grown on the other side of the beautiful Susannah Brook. You can also enjoy estate-grown Olive Oil which is hand-picked, first pressed and organic.
Carilley Estate is managed by the award-winning Spices Group and is a popular venue for weddings and events. Outdoor events hosted in the alfresco area and the gardens, vineyards and olive groves make for an ideal setting for wedding ceremonies and photographs.