Picnic Facilities Facilities Wineries in Herne Hill
Wineries in Herne Hill
Windy Creek Estate is a family owned and operated winery located in the Swan Valley in the shadows of the Darling Range. The best kept secret in wine.
- Wine Variety:Rosé,Verdelho,Vermentino,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Fortified,Classic Dry White,Grenache,Pinot Gris,Ruby,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Cabernet Merlot,Chenin Blanc
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm, Tuesday to Sunday and most Monday public holidays.
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Brands:Windy Creek Estate
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Holidays,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Size & Year:Established 1901 - 1950
- Wheelchair Access:Yes. Fully accessible parking, cellar door, gardens and toilet facilities
- Winemaker:Tony Cobanov
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Picnic Facilities,Wheelchair Access