No Cellar Door Facilities Wineries in Harvey Area
Wineries in Harvey Area
- [email protected]
- (08) 9729 2316
A passionate, family-owned winery crafting small-batch Rose, Chardonnay, Tempranillo and Shiraz from their vineyard in Harvey, part of WA’s Geographe Region.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Tempranillo
- Brands:Fifth Estate Wines
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:2.2 hectares
- Winemaker:Peter Stanlake
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Owned and operated by Julie and Mark Moloney, the Fifth Estate vineyard was established in 1999 and is dedicated to the production of premium Geographe wines. Winemaker Peter Stanlake has been crafting small-batch wines within the Geographe region for over 20 years, and his personal attention to detail during every step of grape and wine production has seen the estate go from strength to strength.
Varieties include Chardonnay, Rose, Shiraz, Sparkling Shiraz and Tempranillo.
The winery is open by appointment only.