Tawny Wine Variety Wineries in Ferguson Valley Area
Wineries in Ferguson Valley Area
- [email protected]
- 08 9728 0144
Meet Merv and Jan at their quaint, family owned and operated cellar door in the heart of the Ferguson Valley, offering delicious cakes and coffees alongside tastings of premium wines.
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Chardonnay,Tawny
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Open Days/times:Weekends 11am to 5pm
- Cellar Door Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Light Food
- Geographe:Ferguson Valley
- Vineyards:2.3 hectares
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Micro (1-999 cases)
- Cases Produced:600
Jan and Merv Hart purchased their Ferguson Valley property in 1993 and planted the first vineyard in 1995. All wines are made with fruit from the estate, and state-of-the-art viticultural techniques are utilised to manage their immaculate vineyard.
Varieties include Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Chardonnay, Shiraz Grenache Mouvedre, Shiraz and Port.
Operated by Jan, the cellar door is well-known for excellent cake, coffee, fine art and cards for sale alongside generous tastings of the estate's wines. Open weekends and public holidays 11am - 5pm.