Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Wine Variety Wineries in Bickley - Carmel Wine Region
Wineries in Bickley Valley
Located in the heart of the Bickley Valley, The Packing Shed at Lawnbrook offers a relaxed and rustic cellar door experience. Enjoy a casual light meal with a glass or bottle of your favourite.
- Open Days/times:Sat & Sun 11am to 3pm
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Tempranillo,Cabernet Merlot,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Rosé
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Brands:Lawnbrook Estate
- Established:Reopened 2017
- Winemaker:Matt Bowness
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Light Food,Functions
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
- Cellar Door Open:Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Saturday,Sunday
- Cases Produced:350
- Vineyards:1 acre
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Types & Styles:Estate Grown,Family Run,Hand Picked
Lawnbrook Estate is the wine brand associated with the Packing Shed Restaurant and the small vineyard is set in the heart of the Bickley Valley. It is one of the many boutique family run vineyards in the Perth Hills Wine Region and produces wine from their Pinot, Chardonnay and Semillon vines as well as locally sourced fruit. Their flagship Pinot Rose made in a dry French style is particularly popular especially when paired with a gourmet cheeseboard.
The Packing Shed at Lawnbrook has a light lunch menu which is perfect for your wine stop. Food is prepared onsite using seasonal and local produce whenever possible, catering to various dietary requirements. Cosy in the winter months with a roasting potbelly always on the go, in warmer months, sit outside under the shadesail and Jacaranda tree or bring a picnic blanket and enjoy the afternoon relaxing on the lawn.