Pemberton Wine Region Wineries in South West
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Australias South West
- [email protected]
Synonymous with quality, Pemberley produces premium cool climate wines, wine grapes and gourmet food products, as well as hosting seasonal Comedy Events in the Pemberley vineyard at Pemberton.
- Wine Variety:Rose,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Sparkling,Chardonnay,Pinot Gris,Pinot Noir,Prosecco
- Open Days/times:Appointment Essential
- Wine Region:Pemberton
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Vineyards:74 ha
- Cases Produced:4500 cases
- Winemaker:Ross Pamment, Andrew Cherry, Colby Quirk, Michael Ng
Pemberley vineyard now includes 74 hectares of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Prosecco, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Merlot and Pinot Gris.
The wines, particularly Lustre - methode tradionelle sparkling, have received great success and many accolades. The Lustre was awarded Best Sparkling Wine at the Wine Show of Western Australia in both 2018 and 2019
Tours include a ‘tour and tasting’ experience and can be arranged in advance for groups of 4 – 12 people.