Popular family beach with boat ramp, toilets and kiosk.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Beaches & Bays,Reefs
- Feature:Toilet,Boat Ramp,Dogs Allowed - Yes,2WD Access - Yes
- Activity:Snorkelling,Canoeing / Kayaking
Visitors can launch boats from the boat ramp and swim, canoe/kayak, fish and snorkel at this picture perfect sandy beach, but the currents can be strong.
Bundegi Reef is a popular dive and snorkel site that features two kayak moorings siutated about 3.5km south fo the the beach and boat ramp.
Bundegi Beach is within the Bundegi Recreation Zone: recreational fishing from the shore is permitted.
Bundegi boat ramp & jetty
Bundegi also provides a boat launching area for locals and visitors to access the gulf, northern Marine Park and Murion Islands .
A number of dive companies, including the glass bottom boat, leave from Bundegi.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: Learmonth Minilya Rd,North West Cape,WA,6707