Bungle Bungle Guided Tours offer a unique experience, providing guided walking tours with an Aboriginal perspective of the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park.
Bungle Bungle Guided Tours offer a unique experience, providing guided walking tours with an Aboriginal perspective of the world heritage listed Purnululu National Park.
One of only 12 UNESCO Natural World Heritage sites in Australia, Purnululu National Park covers almost 240,000 hectares of remote wilderness and includes the Bungle Bungle Range, a spectacular landscape of sculptured rocks and sandstone towers. Your local guide will take you back to a time where the Aboriginal people lived here for some 40,000 years. Learn about bush-tucker, Aboriginal customs and the many reasons why Purnululu is World Heritage listed. Immerse yourself in the spirit of this ancient place.
How to Join Bungle Bungle Guided Tours?
- Day tours from Kununurra, fly in via plane or helicopter
- Day tours from Warmun, fly in via helicopter
- Day tours from Lake Argyle, fly in via helicopter
- Join the guided walk, if you have driven in to Purnululu National Park
What Will You See?
Depending on which tour you choose, you will visit these incredible sites:
- Cathedral Gorge
- Piccaninny Creek
- Bungle Bungle Domes
- Echidna Chasm
What Else To Do?
- Add an overnight stay to your tour, at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Add a thrilling helicopter flight to your tour, with HeliSpirit
- If you are flying in via plane from Kununurra, you will experience an amazing return scenic flight with Aviair, in air-conditioned comfort
How To Book?
Visit our website or call our team to make your dream Bungle Bungle trip come true.