Views from the car park capture the wild beauty of the Kalbarri coast.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Gorges & Canyons,Lookouts,Beaches & Bays
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - Yes
- Activity:Diving,Fishing,Swimming,Bush Walking,Snorkelling
A track leads from the car park down through the picturesque ocean gorge to a small beach.
Distance: 400m return Difficulty: Class 3
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Kalbarri National Park,WA,