Women Only Kimberley Adventure Safari
If you've longed to visit WA's Kimberley region and want to get off the beaten track. Travel through the heart of the rugged Kimberley, along the Gibb River Road from Broome to Kununurra with us.
If you've longed to visit WA's Kimberley region and get off the beaten track, this is the tour for you! Join us as we travel through the heart of the rugged Kimberley, along the world renowned Gibb River Road from Broome to Kununurra, exploring hidden gorges, swimming holes, waterfalls, enjoying easy to moderate walks and soaking in the ever changing and rugged landscapes of this vast country.
- Exploring the iconic Gibb River Road
- Hidden gems of the Kimberley
- Ever changing landscapes - A photographer's dream
- Refreshing swims in pristine water holes & hot springs
- The incredible Bungle Bungles
- Experience the charm of El Questro
- Camping under a blanket of stars
- The fascinating Boab, sunsets, waterfalls, gorges
- Ancient Indigenous rock art
- Transport in comfortable purpose built 4WD Safari Vehicle
- All Camping & National Park Fees
- High Quality Camping Equipment
- Delicious Meals Prepared in our Camp Kitchen
- Professional Guides & Experienced Outback Driver
- 11 Lunches
- 10 Dinners
- 11 Breakfasts
Please visit our site for full details and costs.