More details pending.
- Attraction Fee:Field Studies CentreDay use: $80Overnight use: $11 per person per night (minimum $80 per night)
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - No
Outdoor facilities for all visitors
Twertup's outdoor facilities are available to all visitors. No fee in addition to the park entry fee is payable.
Walk trails are suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience is recommended - Twertup is a remote location.
Barbecues & picnics
There is an outdoor gas barbecue and cooktop, picnic tables and benches.
One of the two long-drop toilets is universal access.
Field Studies Centre
Advance booking is essential for both day and overnight use of the field studies centre.
Includes use of the indoor facilities:
- Open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area with wood heater (BYO wood)
- Kitchen with sink (limited supply of rain water), wood stove (BYO wood), crockery & cutlery
- 12V solar lighting
- Wide, covered verandahs on three sides of the building.
Fee: $11 per person per night, minimum $80 per night.
Includes four bedrooms with 16 beds/bunks. BYO bed linen/sleeping bags and towels.
Seven night maximum stay.
Bookings and enquiries
Contact Parks and Wildlife Service Albany
Access to Twertup is via a 10km soft sand 4WD-only track off unsealed Pabelup Drive.
All unsealed roads and 4WD tracks in Fitzgerald River National Park are subject to closure at short notice, check park alerts for current road closure information.
This information was provided by the Department of Parks and Wildlife: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Fitzgerald River National Park,WA,