Revolutions Transport Museum
Revolutions brings all the different modes of land transport together into one place and is the storytelling hub of the Transport Heritage Trail at Whiteman Park
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Transport Heritage Trail is an interpretive trail that guides visitors between the various transport heritage attractions within the Park.
It incorporates the five independent community groups, who each hold significant transport heritage collections, and provide rides, displays and other experiences for Park visitors. They are the:
- Motor Museum of WA
- Tractor Museum of WA
- Bus Preservation Society of WA
- Perth Electric Tramway Society – operating the Whiteman Heritage Tram rides
- Western Australian Light Railway Preservation Society – operating the Bennett Brook Railway
Make Revolutions your first stop on the Transport Heritage Trail at Whiteman Park and discover our transporting history today.
- Address: Lot 99a Lord Street,Whiteman,WA,6068
- Phone: (08) 9209 6040