- (08) 9486 4900
Legacy is dedicated to caring for the families of deceased and incapacitated veterans.
Legacy is dedicated to caring for the families of deceased and incapacitated veterans. Today Legacy's caring and compassionate service assists around 65,000 widow(er)s and 1,800 children children and dependants with a disability. Legacy is a voluntary organisation supported by veterans, servicemen and women, and volunteers drawn from all walks of life. Our support and services now extend to include the dependants of members of today's Australian Defence Force who lose their lives as a result of their military service.
Legacy is dedicated to enhancing the lives and opportunities of our families through innovative and practical programs aimed at:
- the protection of individuals and families basic needs;
- advocating for their entitlements, rights and benefits;
- assisting families through bereavement; and
- helping people thrive, despite their adversity and loss.
- Address: Legacy House 1130 Hay Street,West Perth,WA,6005
- Phone: (08) 9486 4900