Catholic co-educational primary school, comprising of approx. 490 students from 3-year old Kindergarten to Year 6, serving the Parish Community of St Anthony of Padua.
St Anthony's School was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1935, and has a Servite tradition which strives as a community to collaboratively teach and live the values of Christ, whilst respecting tradition and also meeting the demands of a rapidly changing society to educate children to reach their full potential. With a strong spiritual relationship with St Anthony's Parish, the school aims to actively promote and value the relationship with parish and local community.
The motto, "A light beneath our feet', serves to remind that we are called to cast a light at the feet of the students, and be constant guides for them as they develop spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically.