Mandurah Peel Convention Centre
Need a meeting, exhibition, function or entertainment venue? The Mandurah Peel Convention Centre's got you covered with a beautiful large Main Hall, Private Function Room and Cafe with Alfresco Area.
- Features:Indoor,Kid Friendly,Live Music,Waterfront
- Venue Type:Function Centre,Other,Restaurant,Unique Venue
The Mandurah Peel Convention Centre boasts a stunningly beautiful and very large main hall that's 36 metres in diameter (1018 m²) and that has the capacity to accommodate 400 guests. The Centre also has a private meeting room with seating capacity for 50 guests and the Lighthouse Cafe and Alfresco Area with capacity to accommodate 60 guests.
The Centre is the largest of its kind in the South West Region of Western Australia, and are well positioned in Mandurah which is a comfortable drive away from Perth (70 kilometres).
Being located in beautiful Mandurah, the Mandurah Peel Convention Centre is also centrally located in the Peel region, halfway to Bunbury and Busselton from Perth, and within reach of great tourist destinations like Margaret River and Dunsburough. The location of the Centre makes it an ideal destination for event bookings in the South West Region.
Located in the centre of beautiful Mandurah on the relaxing foreshore, close to hotels and among a vibrant hub of entertainment and cafés, you simply can't beat this destination!
Need a meeting, exhibition, function or entertainment venue? We've got you covered with our beautiful large Main Hall, Private Meeting Room and Cafe with Alfresco Area. The lighthouse Cafe serves a selection of hot meals and delightful cakes with hot or cold drinks.
- Our Main Hall is the perfect venue for hosting large events like trade shows, exhibitions and expo's; and is supported by our fully equipped Lighthouse Cafe.
- Our Private Meeting Room serves well for moderate sized events like Community, Business and Private Meetings, Workshops, or as a Boardroom. For larger groups we recommend using our Main Hall.
- The Lighthouse Cafe is open Mondays to Saturdays to the general public, and is a 'gem' hidden away close to the beautifully developed Mandurah foreshore.
Whether it is for large business events, corporate banquets, symposiums, seminars, gala dinners, or personal events like birthdays, the Mandurah Peel Convention Centre has got you covered.
Welcome to the Jewel of the South-West and Mandurah and Peel's premier destination for meetings, exhibitions, events and entertainment!