Art Galleries, Museums & Libraries in Yanchep
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Discover what’s going on in arts, events & culture.
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Check out travel guides for regional Western Australia.
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Check out winery guides for Perth and regional WA.
Galleries in Yanchep
Mary Lindsay Homestead is a Community Art Centre with the City of Wanneroo. The newly refurbished historic homestead has an Art Gallery and studios open to the public.
- Open Days/times:Friday 10am - 3pm Sunday 11am - 3pm
- Galleries:Photography,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Upcyclng,Art Gallery,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Two Rocks Yanchep Culture & Arts Network Members
- Wheelchair Access:wheelchair access
- Open Days:Sunday,Friday
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
You May Also Like
An ensemble musical comedy, The Yeomen of the Guard, is coming to UWA’s Dolphin Theatre for a gripping season from...Read More
Dates have been announced for the 2019 Singapore Airlines Swan Valley Wine Show. Presented by the Swan Valley & Regional...Read More
In an age of international days dedicated to anything from Mad Hatter to dog biscuits, let's face it - International...Read More