Topaque Wine Variety Wineries in Yallingup
Wineries in Yallingup
- [email protected]
- (08) 9755 2293
Enjoy superb wines from one of Margaret River’s most awarded boutique producers at their relaxed, modern and child-friendly cellar door.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Shiraz,Chenin Blanc,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Cabernet Sauvignon,Rosé,Topaque,Fortified
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm Everyday
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Winemaker:Tyke Wheatley
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Cases Produced:3500
- Vineyards:7.25 hectares
Windance Estate is a family owned and operated vineyard established by Drew and Rosemary Brent-White in 1998. The relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere allows the wine to do the talking. There’s a modern tasting bar, children’s playroom and outdoor seating for spectacular views over the vineyard.
A focus on sustainable land management and environmentally friendly viticultural practices produces their quality range of sparkling, white, red and fortified wines.
Winner of more than 10 trophies and 40 gold medals, Windance is one of the most successful small producers in the region. Award highlights include “Best West Australian Red” at the Perth Royal Wine Show, “Wine of Show” and “Best Cabernet” at the Margaret River Wine Show, “Best White Blend” at the Boutique Wine Awards and “Best White Blend” at the Qantas Mt Barker Wine Show.
Being a small, family business, bookings are requested for tasting groups of 6 or more people.