Things To Do in Wyndham
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Attractions in Wyndham
At Digger’s Rest Station you’ll have time and space to create and renew.
- Tour Price:From $3000
- Activity:Art & Craft,Horse Riding,Aboriginal Music, Art & Dance,Aboriginal Traditional Fishing
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Join an On The Verandah Kimberley workshop and experience life on a remote cattle station, get to know the owners and live the way they live. Workshop learning is interspersed with unique activities that you won't find in tourism brochures.
Our adventures include:
- Workshops in Art, Writing or Photography with professional tutors.
- Women-only horse riding adventures
- Vast spaces, endless natural beauty, wildlife and adventure.
- Unique accommodation
- Explore creeks, rivers, wetlands and fish for barramundi
- Healthy home-cooked meals
- ?Aboriginal culture and art
- Be amazed by the Kimberley night sky
- Swim in pristine waterholes
- Champagne sunsets beneath thousand year old boab trees
- [email protected]
- 0429 928 088
Wundargoodie invites you to experience one of the last great wilderness areas in the world
- Activity:Aboriginal Owned & Operated,Aboriginal Rock Art,Driving,Aboriginal Traditional Fishing
- Suited For:Families,Kids (4 - 12),Teens (13 - 17),Adults (18+)
- Tour Locations:Kimberley Spiritual Experience, Wyndham, trek through Home Valley, Nulla Nulla, Oombulgurri, old Pago, Kalumburu and Kununurra.
Come, see the Kimberley through the eyes of the traditional owners as we share the ancient beauty, mystery and diverse culture of our people and their land.
Established in 1994 and with combined tourism experience that spans more than 40 years, Wundargoodie proprietors, Colin and Maria share a deep affinity for their homeland in the Kimberley and a passion for sharing the rich and ancient culture of their people.
Operating with involvement of their children. They can teach you about the ancient rock art of the Indigenous peoples of this amazing country. You can swim in beautiful, unspoilt waterholes, explore deep gorges and camp out under a million stars, while travelling in comfortable, air-conditioned 4WD vehicles.