Sparkling Rose Wine Variety Wineries in Wilyabrup
Wineries in Wilyabrup
- [email protected]
- 0407 198 527
WA’s only specialist “methode Champenoise” winery, producing highly-enjoyable vintage and non-vintage sparkling wines in Margaret River.
- Wine Variety:Sparkling Rose,Sparkling Shiraz,Sparkling,Cabernet,Method Traditionale,Pinot Noir,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Fortified
- Open Days/times:Open By Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Brands:Frazer Woods
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
- Facilities:Appointment Only,Dogs Welcome
- Cases Produced:2000 cases
- Winemaker:John Frazer
- Types & Styles:Ancestral method, Pétillant-Naturel (Pét-Nat),Family Run,Hand Picked,Traditional Method
A small family-owned winery specialising in the production of traditional-method Sparkling wines in Margaret River. The Frazer Woods vineyard is ideally located in Wilyabrup, Margaret River. The winemaking facility has become the only of its type in WA to make “methode Champenoise” wines (and works with many other wineries to produce their sparkling wines).
The exemplary range includes a vintage and non-vintage Pinot Chardonnay, Blanc de Blanc, Rose and Sparkling Shiraz that are available online and stocked in a handful of retailers and restaurants around Australia.