Ruby Wine Variety Wineries in Wilyabrup
Wineries in Wilyabrup
The Estate is recognised as one of Australia's most prestigious boutique wineries, having been awarded numerous gold medals and trophies at national and international wine shows.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Cabernet,Cabernet Sauvignon,Tawny,Rosé,Shiraz,Cabernet Shiraz,Chardonnay,Classic Dry White,Malbec,Muscat,Ruby,Fortified
- Open Days/times:Everyday 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Wheelchair Access
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
- Cases Produced:3000 Cases
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Vineyards:4 Hectares
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Gralyn Estate opened the region's first cellar door in 1978. Today's modern tasting room is a popular tourist destination situated on Caves Road Wilyabrup, in the heart of the Margaret River wine region.
Gralyn produces both dry and sweet wines and pioneered the region's first port styles in 1978. The Estate is family owned and operated and wines can only be purchased from their Cellar Door or their website. Visitors are welcome to taste the full range of wines free of charge and learn about the grapes and wine-making from the knowledgeable and friendly staff.
"One of the finest Cabernet Sauvignons I have ever tasted from Margaret River."
Robert M. Parker Jr. The Wine Advocate
"Seamless, pure and a joy to drink" - 98 Points
Decanter Magazine has recently classified the Gralyn Reserve Chardonnay as exceptional
"Winner of 9 trophies, including the 6 Nations Wine Challenge Fortified Trophy. A champion among the New World Champions - a tremendous accolade."
Gralyn Artizan Rare Muscat - Six Nations Wine Challenge Sydney
"Gralyn Estate has established a high reputation for its wines. The age of the vines and the site are significant factors."
Organic Vineyard | Cabernet Sauvignon | Shiraz | Chardonnay | Malbec | Muscat | Sweet Wine | Fortified Wine (Port Style)