Nebbiolo Wine Variety Wineries in Wilyabrup
Wineries in Wilyabrup
- [email protected]
- (08) 9755 6046
Hay Shed Hill is one of the oldest vineyards in the region. Centrally located in Wilyabrup, the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Open Days/times:Cellar Door: 10am to 5pm daily; Rustico at Hay Shed Hill restaurant: 11am to 5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet,Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Merlot,Grenache,Malbec,Merlot,Petit Verdot,Sangiovese,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Tempranillo,Vermentino,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Nebbiolo,Riesling,Shiraz,Dessert,Sparkling,Rosé
- Brands:Hay Shed Hill, Pitchfork, Kerrigan + Berry
- Cases Produced:20000
- Vineyards:55 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Winemaker:Michael Kerrigan
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Restaurant,Wheelchair Access
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases)
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
We offer seated wine tastings so that you can enjoy your wine tasting in comfort. Or for a more personalized and educational tasting why not book one of our Private Wine Experiences? We have tailored three different Private Wine Experiences to make your next visit to Hay Shed Hill a memorable one!
Rustico at Hay Shed Hill restaurant offers world class tapas, hospitality, shared plate, Mediterranean style fare. The 6 course tapas degustation with matching wines is the most popular way to dine, maybe you fancy a family Paella, or you can simply enjoy a bottle of wine on the deck whilst indulging in the European cheese board.